- Complementary sugars raise and sustain energy
- Complementary caffeine raise and sustain mental focus
- Ginseng increases endurance
- Vitamin B complex boosts performance
- All vegan
Directions: Power Up gummies should be taken 30 minutes before the workout session and every hour during the workout as needed. For a body weigh up to 150lbs., recommended dosage is two (2) gummies per serving and from 150lbs. up to 300lbs., recommended dosage is four (4) gummies per serving.
Ingredients: Tapioca Syrup, Sucrose, Trehalose, Pectin, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Coconut Oil, Sodium Citrate, Panax Ginseng, Caffeine, Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), FD&C Red 40, FD&C Red 3, FD&C Yellow 5, FD&C Blue 1. — 4 gummies/pack
What customers are saying:
- “Seemed to work well as an energy product because I could sense the surge.” Nick T.
- “Liked the overall effect, kept my energy up on a long ride and it seemed not to have the crash effect of other products” Chris L.
- “Good flavor and nice to have the Ziploc package. Wanted more in a package however. Tasted good and seemed to work in terms of energy” Sam S.
- “As a Personal Trainer, I start my day early and am usually fairly active helping others complete their work outs throughout the day. When it comes /me for my own personal work out, Power Up gives me boost I need to take care of my own fitness goals. Amanda H.
- ” I used Power Up when I was traveling and didn’t want to deal with the hassle of packing my usual pre-workout. I loved them! They taste great and had the right amount of caffeine content to help power me through the toughest workout. I plan on using a few packets to conveniently stash in my suitcase the next time I take a trip!” Tom H.
- “They act fast – plenty of fuel in short period of time really helping boost performance.” Corinne W. (accountant)
- “Power Up is an excellent energy product. The taste is better than other energy chew product such as Cliff. It is also causing less GI issues with these chews.” Hongzhe L. (professor)