Your Information Is Protected
Your name and contact information are protected by firewalls. More information about how transactions are processed to secure your data is available under the heading, “Your Transaction is Secure.” At times, we contract service providers to evaluate data or process transactions. Those third parties are not permitted to share your data with outside parties or to use it for any other reason. We will not share your information for any other reason except as required by law.
Your Email Address is Private
We comply with the Federal Can-Spam Act (15 U.S.C. 7701 et seq.). We use your email only to communicate with you about your order and products or services that may be of interest to you. You can opt out of receiving emails from Seattle Gummy Company by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of the email.
Your Transaction is Secure
Any credit card information you provide is encrypted using SSL before transmission to a secure payment gateway. Your credit card information is not stored on our servers.
We Comply with US Privacy Protection Acts
We are in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act and will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. We also comply with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. Our website, products and services are all intended for people who are at least 13 years old or older.
California Consumer Privacy Notice
This PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS supplements the information contained in the Privacy Statement of Seattle Gummy Company and its subsidiaries (collectively, “we,” “us,” or “our”) and applies solely to visitors, users, and others who reside in the State of California (“consumers” or “you”). We adopt this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and other California privacy laws. Any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice. To the extent this notice conflicts with our Privacy Statement, this notice shall control.
Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). We have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address.
A name, signature, address, telephone number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Age (40 years or older), citizenship.
Information about Products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories related to our products and services.
Internet or other similar network activity.
Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
Physical location associated with certain products.
Data obtained from devices regarding usage, service needs and device performance.
Professional or employment-related information.
Current or past job history or performance evaluations.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from our customers or their agents. For example, information that our customers provide to us related to the services for which they engage us.
- Indirectly from our customers or their agents. For example, through information we collect from our consumers in the course of providing products services to them.
- From third parties that interact with us in connection with the services we perform.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided. For example, if you provide us with personal information to receive a rebate for your products, we will use that information for that purpose.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with email alerts, event registrations, and other notices concerning our products or services, or events or news, that may be of interest to you, and which you agree to receive.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us, including for billing and collections.
- To improve our website and present its contents to you.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development.
- As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our customers, employees, or others.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for business purposes. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
- Demographic information.
- Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
- Commercial information.
- Internet or other similar network activity.
- Geolocation data.
- Device data.
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Our affiliates.
- Third parties to whom you authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services we provide to you.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you, to the extent required by applicable law:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records to the extent required by applicable law.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by emailing email@example.com.
Only you or your authorized agent, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information.
A verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will notify you by email or through a notice on our website homepage, or as otherwise provided by law.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, our Privacy Statement, the ways in which we collect and use your personal information, your choices and rights regarding such use, how to obtain this notice in a more accessible format, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.