What Are Gummies for Sleepless Nights?
Here at Seattle Gummy (SGC), we designed a powerful yet gentle sleep gummy called the Slumber Shot. Our Slumber Shot is a sugar-free gummy with added herbs and melatonin. These sleep aids help the mind stop racing and worrying and may help relax a tired body, making it easier to fall asleep. A small dose of melatonin tells your body it’s time to rest, helping you doze off after a stressful day.
How Do Gummies for Sleepless Nights Work?
Gummies start to absorb while they’re being chewed. Your skin is full of small blood vessels called capillaries. Since the gummy ingredients are so readily available when chewed, they start to absorb into these capillaries through the thin skin of your mouth. This means that when you take a Slumber Shot, it will absorb immediately.
How To Use Gummies for Sleepless Nights?
Other nighttime remedies might take longer to work and require timing. Just pop a Slumber Shot when you’re in bed; you don’t need to brush your teeth again. The sugar alcohols in the Slumber Shot will fight off tooth decay while you sleep soundly.
If you struggle to get into bed, take a Slumber Shot an hour or two before you want to be asleep. It will make you tired, making going to bed the most natural thing in the world.
What Are the Advantages of Using Gummies for Sleepless Nights?
- They work quickly. You can take them anytime during your nightly routine.
- Slumber Shots are sugar-free, making them easy to fit into your nightly routine.
- They are yummy, making them easy to remember to take.
- You may fall asleep faster and sleep more deeply. This helps your body reap all of the healing benefits of good sleep.
- You may wake up feeling refreshed, which means you may not experience grogginess or inertia, like sleep medications can cause.
Best Gummies for Sleepless Nights
Our Slumber Shot has melatonin, valerian root, and jujube seed.
- Valerian root is a trusted sleep aid used by humans for ages. With the Slumber Shot, you’re getting twice as much valerian than any other sleep gummy. Valerian root acts on the mind as well as the body. If you lay in bed with swirling thoughts, valerian root may help to calm the storm, allowing the mind to shut down gradually. (Valerian’s effect on “mild nervous tension” is so effective that it’s been studied.) Your body may also respond to valerian root with a loosening of tight muscles and a gentle sensation of tiredness.
- Jujube seed is an herb used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for stress and insomnia. Like valerian root, its effectiveness as a sleep aid has been scientifically studied. Jujube seed may promote a deeply relaxed state by working on GABA neural receptors in your brain. It also works with the body’s serotonin system, which explains its positive effects on stress and mood. Jujube seed helps support deep and restful sleep by lifting the mood and relaxing the mind.
- Melatonin is a hormone your brain naturally produces in the presence of darkness. It’s a chemical signal to the body that it’s time to sleep. The Slumber Shot has a low dose of melatonin, so you can find sleep even on the most sleepless nights. It is the combination of these three potent yet gentle sleep aids that makes the Slumber Shot a must-have for those looking to promote healthier sleeping habits.
Shop for Slumber Shots and gummies for wellness, energy, sports, and beauty online. SGC’s gummies are and made with the highest quality ingredients. Most are plant-based, and all are GMO-free.