What are Gummies for Workouts
Workout gummies are gummy candies with added, helpful ingredients that support working out. These delicious treats give your body energy and fuel for a workout and help it recover afterward. Workout gummies include energy gummies, pre-workout gummies, and post-workout gummies. Our gummies deliver large, potent, and absorbable doses of helpful vitamins and herbs so you can give your body the boost it needs
How Do Gummies for Workouts Work?
Workout gummies have beneficial ingredients like caffeine, B vitamins, and branch-chain amino acids (BCAA). Each workout gummy is designed to do a specific job, like give you mental and physical energy, or help muscle soreness and growth. You will start absorbing their ingredients while chewing, which means you’ll feel your workout gummies in minutes.
How to Use Gummies for Workouts
- Take your pre-workout and energy gummies before your workout and get your body energized and ready to go.
- Take your pre-workout and energy gummies when you start working out; gummies begin to work very quickly.
- Take your energy and post-workout gummies throughout a long workout to replenish energy stores.
- Take energy and post-workout gummies after your workout to boost energy and help your body recover.
What are the Advantages of Using Gummies for Workouts?
- Gummies for workouts are easy to digest, and our pre-workout gummies have prebiotics (food for healthy gut bacteria). Not only does this make our gummies easy to absorb, but they also won’t upset your stomach or give you “gut rot” like many pre-workout drinks and gels.
- Gummies for workouts are easy and convenient to take. Our non-melting formula means you can leave them in your car, gym bag, or purse and forget about them because they’ll be ready when you need them.
- There’s no mess or prep with workout gummies. Gels can be messy; workout gummies are easy and clean to take. And there’s no need to time a pre-workout drink or wash out a shaker bottle; pop your gummies before your workout, and you’re ready to go.
Best Gummies for Workouts
The best gummies for workouts come from us at Seattle Gummy Company (SGC)! We make all-natural, high-quality, vegan, and non-GMO workout gummies so you can always give your body the best. Check out our complete line of workout gummies.
1. Mocca Shots
Energize before, during, or after your workout with a delicious Mocca Shot energy gummy. One gummy equals a cup of coffee…without the jitters! The potent nootropics in this gummy work together to provide mental clarity, focus, and steady, clean energy. Our caffeine is all-natural and is supported by nootropics like B vitamins, Chinese herb ginkgo biloba, and Dutch cocoa.
2. Energon Qube Power-Up Pre-Workout Gummy
Give yourself the fuel you need for a great workout with the mix of simple and complex carbohydrates in the Power-Up gummy. This mixture gives your body immediate energy and an ongoing fuel source as you work out and use muscle glycogen. Fuel your mental and physical performance with B vitamins. The herb ginseng provides endurance for the most grueling sets, and BCAA helps prevent sore muscles.
3. Recover Post-Workout Gummy
Nothing prevents a next workout like sore muscles and low energy. With the Recover post-workout gummy, you can boost your body by filling up its energy stores, soothing muscle soreness, and increasing new muscle growth. This gummy helps you make the most out of your workout and sets you up for the next one with simple carbohydrates, BCAA, and ginger root.
Should You Take Caffeine Gummies Every Day?
Caffeine is a natural stimulant found in over 60 plant species across the globe and [...]
How To Fight Fatigue and Recover Quickly After Working Out
Developing an effective recovery routine after exercise is as important as the workout itself. Effective [...]
Microdosing Caffeine: Is It Safe?
Caffeine microdosing is becoming a widespread practice these days. The idea behind microdosing is to [...]
Electrolyte Gummies vs Drinks vs Powders: Which is Best?
Whether working out in the gym, the yard, or competing in an endurance event, staying [...]
What’s in HydraFuel Electrolyte Gummies?
Defeat fatigue the next time you work out or compete with the power of combined [...]
4 Benefits of Turmeric and Ginger Gummies for Autoimmune Disease
Chronic inflammatory diseases are ranked by the World Health Organization (WHO) as the greatest threat [...]
5 Natural Ingredients to Look for When Buying Energy Chews
Your energy is important; it’s how you care for who and what’s important in your [...]
Caffeine and ADHD: How Does Caffeine Affect ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a common neurodevelopmental disorder. It is commonly found in [...]
Boost Energy Levels to Smash Your New Year’s Resolutions!
Making New Year’s resolutions shows that you have goals, focus, and want to be better. [...]
New Year’s Resolutions! Sleep Better and Lose Weight (and how they are related!)
Sleeping better and losing weight are excellent New Year’s resolutions that will help support your [...]
Pushing the Limits with Russ Reinbolt
Russ Reinbolt is an accomplished ultra runner and an Emergency Room (ER) doctor. He has [...]
Key Benefits of Caffeine Gummies
Caffeine gummies have revolutionized how we think about health and energy. Caffeine gummies offer a [...]
Preventing Tooth Decay Naturally with Sugar Free Gummies
If you’re choosing sugar-free sweeteners like maltitol and xylitol, you are preventing tooth decay naturally. [...]
9 Supplements That Make Wonderful Holiday Gifts
Make your gift-giving a breeze this year with delicious and helpful gummy supplements from Seattle [...]
4 Ways A Caffeine Gummy May Help Ease Your Seasonal Depression
Got the blues this winter season? If you do, it’s normal. About 5% of the [...]