From drinks to foods, pills, powders, and caffeine gummies, there are many ways to boost energy when you are feeling low. We will take a close look at two popular supplements – energy gummies and drinks. We explain how caffeine gummies are easier to take, faster to absorb, and contain less sugar and artificial flavors than most energy drinks. Let’s dive in.
What is an energy gummy?
An energy gummy is a small, chewy supplement that contains a unique combination of vitamins, minerals, nootropics, and caffeine to provide a clean, focused, and natural energy boost.
What is an energy drink?
The CDC defines an energy drink as a beverage that usually contains significant amounts of caffeine, sugar, additives, and legal stimulants such as guarana, taurine, and L-carnitine. While energy drinks can increase alertness, attention, and energy, they can also increase blood pressure, heart rate, and breathing. Energy drinks are also commonly associated with caffeine jitters due to the large amount of caffeine typically in the drinks and an eventual sugar crash.
Caffeine Gummies vs. Energy Drinks
Caffeine gummies and energy drinks differ in form, and many other vital factors may weigh in your design between the two. Here is what you need to know.
- Portability – Most energy drinks are best enjoyed cold, and they take up some space. Caffeine gummies, on the other hand, can easily slide into a pocket or bag and can be enjoyed at any temperature.
- Time – If you want to consume an energy drink without upsetting your stomach, drink it very slowly. Plus, it takes about 45 minutes or more after finishing an energy drink for the caffeine to take effect. It is an entirely different story for caffeine gummies. Caffeine gummies can be quickly chewed and swallowed without any stomach upset. Research indicates that 20% of the caffeine can be absorbed within three minutes through the thin skin in your mouth as you chew the gummy. The remaining caffeine is absorbed within 40 minutes.
- Caffeine Levels – Moderate amounts of caffeine can give you energy and improve your ability to focus and perform, but high levels of caffeine can be dangerous. While the caffeine content of energy drinks may vary widely and is often excessive, one of our caffeine gummies contains 100 milligrams of caffeine, equivalent to the amount of caffeine in one cup of coffee. For context, most people can safely consume 400 milligrams of caffeine daily.
- Side Effects – People commonly feel jittery and anxious after drinking an energy drink. Additionally, the high amount of added sugars in most energy drinks leads to a rough crash later in the day. In contrast, our energy gummies allow you to skip out on the jitters and enjoy clean, focused energy.
- Artificial Flavors – Artificial flavors are made from synthetically derived materials to mimic the taste of natural ingredients. Many people try to avoid artificial flavors, but doing so is nearly impossible with popular energy drinks. Instead, opt for energy gummies that are plant-based and junk-free.
- Sugar – A single 8-ounce can of a popular energy drink contains 27 grams of sugar. For context, the American Heart Association recommends that adult men consume no more than 36 grams of sugar per day and women consume no more than 25 grams. In contrast, one energy gummy contains only 6 grams of sugar without sacrificing any delicious taste.
Benefits of Caffeine Gummies
Caffeine gummies offer many benefits, including the following:
- Portable – Gummies are easy to stick in a bag or pocket or leave in the car, ready for you when needed.
- Easy to Take – Simply open the package, chew and swallow the gummy, and enjoy the energy and brain-boosting benefits.
- Quick to Absorb – No need to wait. With caffeine gummies, you can feel the energy in 3-5 minutes.
- Low/No Sugar – If you want to keep your sugar consumption within healthy limits, energy gummies are the clear winner. Each gummy contains only 6 grams of sugar, and there is a sugar-free option as well.
- No Junk – Caffeine gummies are made with high-quality ingredients, without any junk.
- No Jitters – When you take caffeine gummies, you do not get any jittery side effects, just clean and focused energy.
Why choose Mocca Shot Energy gummies?
Our team of Ph.D. scientists and medical professionals who are also moms, dads, runners, athletes, and multitaskers developed Mocca Shot Energy gummies to help people like them GET ____ Done. Here are a few reasons to choose Mocca Shot Energy gummies.
- The Mocca Shot has far more caffeine per weight than competing energy gummies. With 200 mg of caffeine per pack, you can start your day off with the equivalent of two cups of coffee.
- Mocca Shots are great anytime you need mental and physical energy. In addition to caffeine, they include B vitamins and ginkgo biloba extract, which can help boost brain power and increase circulation to the brain.
- Our patented non-melting formula means these gummies are ready anytime you are ready for energy. Unlike other gummies that will melt into a mess, you can stash Mocca Shots in your car, gym bag, or pocket, and they will stay intact.
- They come in various flavors, including dark chocolate raspberry, mint chocolate, salted caramel chocolate, dutch chocolate, dark chocolate strawberry, coconut pineapple, orange chocolate, red hot chili pepper, and pumpkin spice.
To learn more about how energy gummies stack up against drinks, pills, and capsules, check out our blog, Why Caffeine Gummies Work Faster than Drinks, Pills, or Capsules.
For a health boost of energy, shop our full range of caffeine gummies today!